Friday 20 January 2012

Day 21 - 3 Week mark!

Day 21: A gorgeous Saturday morning, had a lovely wee sleep - in, and then up and out the door for a solid 5km run! I do get a bit bored on runs, so I need to keep changing up where I go, so today I opted for something different, and went thru the village and did a little loop, which was nice. So warm out by 10am though! But there's hardly any wind and the bay is sooo flat. I definitely ran more often than I walked today, although my legs/shins kept aching :( While I was out, my mate was texting me about going camping tonight, so I'd take walk breaks to reply and by the time I got home, we'd decided that next weekend, being a long weekend, would be a better plan.  
Came home to a delicious western omlette with cajun spice, GP, onions, ham and mushies. Yummm yum.


Can't believe it's been 3 weeks of the challenge already! Habits are being formed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment